Love mobile apps? So do we! General UI is looking for people who are passionate about developing cutting-edge apps and tools that enhance and support a user’s mobile experience. We are currently seeking Computer Science students who are interested in gaining real-world experience with mobile software. These Intern Junior Developers will be paid competitively to work at our offices in the Fremont neighborhood of Seattle for the summer of 2012.
The primary responsibility of the Intern Junior Developer is to assist with development of client-driven mobile app solutions for iPhone, iPad, Android, and Windows mobile devices.
- Develops software under the specifications and mentoring of a senior developer
- Applies knowledge and skills to the development of client projects
- Assists in design, coding, and testing of mobile apps
- Works on-site with product development teams
- Strong skills in Objective-C, C++, C, or Java
- Use of version control systems, particularly Git
- Knowledge of HTML, XHTML, HTML5, CSS3
- Preferred familiarity with SDKs for iOS, Android, or Windows Phone 7
- Working towards a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Math, or Computer Engineering
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience with product development cycle
- Must be flexible and adaptable to working on more than one project
- Interact comfortably with Senior Developers, User-Centered Designers, and Project Managers
Please send a cover letter, resume, and a code sample in an object-oriented language to email@example.com