Organization Name: It Starts With Me Health
Intern Job Title: Assistant Programmer/IT Assistant
Employment Dates: May 25th through end of August. Continued part-time employment for students or full-time employment opportunity for right applicant.
Work Schedule: Part-time
Estimated Hours/Week: 15-40
It Starts With Me Health specializes in comprehensive wellness programs and on-site health screenings. It Starts With Me Health provides services in Montana and the surrounding states, and is currently expanding into Utah, Arizona, and Nevada. It Starts With Me Health stores, trends, and analyzes accumulated health data, then provides HIPAA-compliant reports that can provide important information for both the individual and the employer’s health plan.
- Report writing
- Monitoring requests and providing end-user support for users including technical and non-technical staff
- Assisting with development, testing, and deployment of software
- Assisting with web and desktop development
- System documentation
- Learn and understand data security and privacy in a healthcare environment (HIPAA)
- Be currently enrolled as a junior, senior, or graduate student in computer science or related field, or be graduating this Spring
- Have a superior work ethic and enthusiasm to learn
- Possess excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Possess analytical problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Be able to work individually as well as work with a team on assignments
- Understand infrastructure design, development, and deployment concepts
- Knowledgeable of best practices for development
- Working knowledge of C#, ASPNET, SQL Server
- Understanding of object-oriented development
- Interest in computer-based technology and systems
- Ability to research and implement solutions
Please provide a cover letter, resume, current transcript, and statement expressing internship expectations and career interests (maximum 500 words).
This is an excellent opportunity for summertime employment, employment during the school year, and/or an opportunity for full-time employment in an established and fast-growing entrepreneurial company.
Applications for initial consideration MUST BE RECEIVED BY 5PM on MONDAY, MAY 18th. However, interviews will begin as soon as applications arrive so send them in as soon as possible.
29 Fort Missoula Road
Missoula, MT 59804